Full Job Description
We are looking for a Flutter / Android application developer (Full-Stack)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a mobile application with Flutter/Android.
Propose and implement new mobile products,
- applications and protocols
Keep up to date with mobile app coding terminology,
- concepts, and best practices.
work closely with colleagues to continuously innovate in application functionality and design.
At least 3 years of proven experience with Flutter or Android.
- Have two or more iOS / Android apps developed with Flutter.
- Either implemented in the AppStore / Google Play or available on Github.
3+ years in mobile software development.
Over a year of development of Flutter mobile applications.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Understanding the Agile Development Lifecycle.
- Experience with automated testing and building.
Experience with Git, SVN or other version control tools.
Proven experience writing readable code,
- creating comprehensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code.
Strong knowledge of managing float conditions
Solid knowledge of Android Java and additional knowledge of Kotlin would be desirable.
Excellent communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time