Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice is an adventure Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk game developed and published by Capcom, and the sixth main entry in the Ace Attorney series. Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk The game was released for the Nintendo 3DS in Japan in June 2016, and worldwide in September 2016.
The game‘s story follows Phoenix Wright, who travels to the Kingdom of Khura‘in to defend his friend Maya Fey in court. He soon becomes involved in a conspiracy involving the kingdom‘s queen, and must use his legal skills to get to the bottom of the mystery. Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice is a visual novel, in which the player takes the role of Phoenix Wright.
The game is split into two main gameplay types: investigation, in which the player gathers evidence by talking to witnesses and examining the crime scene; and courtroom, in which the player presents evidence and questions witnesses in order to prove their client‘s innocence. The game received generally positive reviews from critics, who praised the game‘s story and characters, but criticized its gameplay for being too similar to previous entries in the series.
Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice is a visual novel adventure video game developed and published by Capcom. The game was released for the Nintendo 3DS in 2016 in Japan and 2017 worldwide. The game is the sixth main entry in the Ace Attorney series, and was developed by a team of 20 people.
The game‘s scenario was written by Motohide Eshiro, Takeshi Yamazaki, and Shū Takumi, the latter of whom also created the series. The game‘s art direction was handled by Kazuya Nuri and Tatsuro Iwamoto, while the music was composed by Noriyuki Iwadare. The game is set in the Kingdom of Khura‘in, a country where the legal system is based on the psychic abilities of the “Divine Court“.
The player takes the role of Phoenix Wright, who must defend his client, Ahlbi Ur‘gaid, from a murder charge. The game introduces several new gameplay mechanics, such as the “Mood Matrix“ and the “Perceive“ system. The game received generally positive reviews from critics, who praised the game‘s writing, characters, and new gameplay mechanics. However, the game‘s length and difficulty were criticized.
Features Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk
- Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice is an adventure game developed and published by Capcom.
- The game was released for the Nintendo 3DS in Japan on June 9, 2016, and in North America and Europe on September 8, 2016.
- The game is the sixth main entry in the Ace Attorney series, and is set in the Kingdom of Khura‘in, a country where the legal system is based on the psychic readings of oracles.
- The player controls Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, and Athena Cykes, who must defend their clients in court while investigating the cases.
- The game introduces several new gameplay mechanics, such as the ability to investigate crime scenes in 3D, and the ability to read people‘s minds to find out their true intentions.
- The game also features an online multiplayer mode, in which players can play as either prosecutors or defense attorneys in mock trials.
How to Install
- To install Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk, you need to enable Unknown Sources in your Android device.
- To do this, go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and enable Unknown Sources.
- Now, download the Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk file from the link given below. Once the download is complete, open the downloaded file and tap on Install.
- Your installation will begin. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the app by tapping on the Open button.
- So these are the simple steps that you need to follow to install Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk on your Android data-offset-key=”6so9l-140-0″> device. If you have any doubts, let us know in the comments.
1. What is Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk?
Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk is an Android data-offset-key=”6s6h-39-0″> app that allows users to play the popular Ace Attorney video game series on their mobile devices.
2. How do I install Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk?
To install Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk, simply download the app from the Google Play Store and install it on your Android device.
3. How do I play Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk?
Once you have installed the app, simply launch it and follow the on–screen instructions to play the game.
4. What are the requirements for playing Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk?
In order to play Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk, you will need an Android device with at least 2 GB of RAM and a minimum of 1 GB of free storage space.
5. Is Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk free to play?
Yes, Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk is a free–to–play game. However, there are in–app purchases available that will allow you to unlock additional content.
Does Ace Attorney have a free version?
Even the first two episodes of “Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney” are available to play for free! Join inexperienced attorney Phoenix Wright’s search for the truth in 14 intriguing cases and his fight to protect the innocent! Investigate crime sites, gather evidence, and speak with witnesses to get ready for your dramatic courtroom showdowns.
Edgeworth plays Justice in Apollo?
Although Edgeworth isn’t physically present in Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, he is noted in later games as having maintained touch with Wright even after losing his lawyer’s badge and occasionally attending his daughter Trucy’s magic performances.
What Community Says?
Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice has · 962 reviews Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice has a 4.5 star rating on google play, indicating that the majority of users are enjoying themselves. Users who Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice frequently mention video sharing, social networking, and free coins. Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice is one of the most famous entertainment apps.
Chance WilliamsAugust 2, 2022
3.5 stars. Not great, not terrible. I like the story, and the characters are amusing, but a lot of the cases and evidence required guesswork instead of deduction. I had to do a lot of save scumming when none of the evidence made any sense. It was “present – wrong – move to the next IDK.” The series has long been hit or miss on this, but several previous games did it better. The insight system also works better in theory than in practice. Also mad I couldn’t play offline on a 12 hour flight. 4 people found this review helpful Did you find this helpful?
A Google userNovember 14, 2018I also have an 18:9 screen (Pixel 2 XL). Cutting off the right side of the screen absolutely needs to be fixed. However, the game IS still playable. The court record can be accessed by touching the very top right of the screen, even though you can’t see the button. Try a couple times if it doesn’t work on first try. Otherwise, graphics and game are great. Dev should update. 58 people found this review helpful Did you find this helpful? A Google userNovember 8, 2019As stated by others, this game has a couple of deal-breaking issues. The first is that it requires an internet connection to run. This is completely stupid since the game is a single-player visual novel and has no online function other than DLC cases. I bought it to play on a plane flight, so that makes it useless to me. The other is it’s impossible to play on a 18:9 screen because the menu button is literally off-screen. I’ll have to buy a 2DS, I guess.